Yesterday I was testing out the diamond concept so that we can see how it might look up on stage with the lighting. It was a beautiful sunny fall day, so I had to take advantage of the weather and get out there with some spray paint.
I started off with the cut cups on the bottom and, although they would look good covering the whole thing, my ADD self wanted it to morph into something different as I moved upward. I love to work organically in art, beginning with one concept, but letting it evolve as I go. For me, that is the magical part of creating because it is full of surprise and unexpected twists and turns. I completed the first diamond and I am looking forward to trying something different in the next one, of course ;)